How to Suck for Experts
Expert Boot Suckage
by Josh Jones
- Throw like crazy when you win the glove, even when you can't kill people.
- Never Flame On!
- Don't throw two bombs over, then kick one to the aisle where they're hiding.
- Don't drop a bomb when somone throws at you so that you don't lose prizes.
- When you have a kick in the beginning, don't drop it one square over and then kick it.
- When you get the rhea don't pick a bomb above your head to stop it.
- Lay one bomb rather than two when an enemy is hiding in a cave so that they may boot to freedom.
- Don't drop bombs and wait a few seconds before you kick them.
- Don't press X when others kick your bombs.
- When you are very fast, don't drop one bomb, wait, and then straif the area.
- Don't run into caves that are about to be blown open to trick your opponents.
- Don't know where the Number One Spot is.
- Don't know that bombs kicked into the closing wall explode on impact.
- Don't know that stationary bombs swallowed by the wall are disarmed.
- When you get Boot Boot don't drop them both as fast as you can.
- Give up as soon as you are trapped, without throwing at nearby bombermen.
- Don't run over the skull even when there are other prizes immediately following.
- Don't wait on the other side of bricks people are blowing up, to steal the prizes.
- When standing in the Number One Spot, as the wall closes in, do not drop a bomb to keep other players from entering, and then pick up above your head when they move.
- Never win.